Sunday, December 11, 2016

Black and Blue, and Laundry, too

Somehow lately I've been all about black and blue. And I don't just mean the eight bruises currently on my legs that were caused by me doing who knows what (blood clot girl taking a baby aspirin a day problems). What I mean is that I've been finding black and blue stuff on my walks.

Unused Black Dog Poop Bag
Unused Blue Dog Poop Bag
Post Laundered Found Black T-shirt and Blue Towel
And, yes, the blue shirt I wore today and my wonderful black dog.

Yup, those are the two poop bags tied to my fanny pack (fanny packs rock!!). Now I have a confession to make. I walk by a lovely walking buddy's home every morning on my way to work. For over a week now I've been noticing something blue at the base of one of her plants. Well, one morning I grabbed it to see what it was. It was a soggy blue towel tied in a double knot. I took a bag out of my backpack (yes, I carry an extra bag in my backpack...you never know when you might need one, right?) and tucked the soggy towel in there. That night I untied it, washed it, and a perfectly wonderful towel emerged. So now I have a mystery. Was it my friend's towel (of course I'll give it to her if it was)? Was it discarded by a passerby? Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment