Monday, February 20, 2017

Pro Art, Pro Sleep, and Pro Poo

Walking and running in my hood has been super kind to me lately! Supporting my art, supporting my need for sleep, and, of course, supporting Hazel's need to, you know, poo.

I saw this little bamboo stand on a curb and drove back later to pick it up.
The stand only had 3 casters so I set them out front on top of the mattress we were also getting rid of.

Then a few days later I found the 4th caster down the block from the others!!!
And then I found my first bag! (Bag #1)

I snagged this, took it home, and cut it up so it wouldn't end up harming our wildlife friends.
I found two bags folded together! I love a two-for-one deal! (Bags #2 and #3)
And then one day I found an entire roll...BONANZA!!! (Bags #4 through infinity!)
Coordinating your outfit with your dog poo bags...that's a thing, right?
And last, but not least, I found an eye mask for sleeping.



1 comment: