Sunday, February 12, 2017

Unused Poo Bags, a Hat, a Headband, and a Mystery!

Oh, my gosh, it's been a while...and I have SO MANY finds to report! So many unused dog poo bags (of course!), and a number of other things, too. And something I've begun finding makes me wonder if I have a secret admirer. Could that be possible? Could someone out there be setting me up for success? I'll let you see the evidence and you can help me decide.

Bag #1

Bag #2

Bag #3...yes, I did dig it out of this muck and rinse it out in a puddle!

Bag #4

Bag #5

Bag #6...bonus points for paw prints.

Bag #7

Bag #8

Bag #9...note the pussyhat shadow...yes, I did find this at the Women's March!

I lost my keys on a walk and retraced my steps and I found them! Whew!

And here's where my mystery starts. Do I have a secret admirer out there who is deliberately dropping unused dog poo bags for me to find?

Bag #10 (first bag with a knot in it)

Bag #11...bonus points for paw prints.

This hat sat on a fire hydrant over a week, so I took it. It needed a home.

Bag #12 (second bag with a knot in it)

Bag #13...yes, I picked up this soggy bag...double bonus points for paw prints and SPCA.

And can I just take a moment to point out what great colorful accessories these bags make?!?!

Bag #14 (third bag with a knot in it)

I "fixed" the longhorn camo hat by sewing a heart shaped peace sign on it.

Because I'm pro folks in the armed forces, pro love, and pro peace. I'm neutral when it comes to Longhorns.

I found a XXL Perry Ellis button down that I took home to wash.

Bag #15

An awesome headband!

Bag #16 (fourth bag with a knot in it)

The shirt turned out great and I donated it to the homeless.
OK, so what do you think about the mystery knotted unused dog poo bags? Do I have a secret admirer? Is it you?

No comments:

Post a Comment